This Seventeenth century historical compound is placed in the village of Serra Sarzana. On the battle of April 14th 1945, it represented a strong fortress for the Germans. They fought there for a long time against American assaults.
In the wood hills it’s still possible to find some remains of the German fortifications. The highest hill is of particular interest, where there is a wonderful panorama of the areas where the battles took place.