Churches of the Panaro

Villa D'aiano Ancient Church (Castel D'aiano)

Villa D'aiano Ancient Church (Castel D'aiano)

Continue ...

Villa d’Aiano is a little town where people spend their holidays among the greenery of woods and chestnuts. It was documented for the first time in 1025. The recently built church, which is dedicated to Santa Maria Assunta, is dated 1950, while the near bell tower is dated 1900. Inside there are two valuable paintings: one of the Eighteenth century painter Lorenzo Pranzini and the other of Giulio Cesare ...


Continue ... See on Map