Churches of the Panaro

Oratory of the Madonna (Guiglia)

Oratory of the Madonna (Guiglia)

This oratory is dedicated to Beata Vergine di San Luca and is placed under the ancient castle. It was built at the end of the Seventeenth century by Ottavia Caprara, the widow of the Marquis Giambattista Montecuccoli. Construction works, by her son Raimondo, ended in 1715.  Then it was used as family funeral chapel. Inside there is a collection of paintings. It can only be seen from the outside.

See on Map